We are a core team of three (Tom, Theresa and Bhupinder, pictured), all working part-time and from home, and a growing team of associate facilitators:
- Tom Bulman, Consultant & Lead Facilitator, DBS no.001645249987 (25.1.19)
- Theresa Mercer, Consultant & Lead Facilitator, DBS no. 001564456551 (28.2.17)
- Bhupinder Roda, Event Co-ordinator, DBS no. 001644296374 (17.1.19)
- Tabitha Beesley, Associate Facilitator, DBS no. 001644188147 (16.1.19)
- Lisa Carpenter, Associate Facilitator, DBS no. 001645575619 (24.1.19)
- Nicola Parkins, Associate Facilitator, DBS n0. 001440149774
- Michelle Theuma, Associate Facilitator, DBS no. 001645386929 (24.1.19)
When recruiting, Worktree promotes diversity in employment and welcome applications for vacancies from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and require successful applicants to undertake enhanced disclosures through the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Currently we are recruiting volunteer co-facilitators.
Currently we have no vacancies for paid employment, but we are interested to discuss internship and secondment.