Employers benefit from encouraging their staff to volunteer in Worktree sessions.
- Easy type of volunteering – no prep, no pressure, no prior qualifications needed – just an enjoyable hour or two with other work guests answering young people’s questions about work.
- Feels good – Worktree volunteering makes staff feel good (see testimonials) and helps your organisation feel good about helping in the community.
- Recruitment – Talking to young people helps them think about joining your company.
- Skill development – Talking to young people helps staff to develop communication skills.
- Wider benefits – Volunteering benefits the whole community because it helps young people become employable and our economy stronger.
We will email you regular reports (monthly, termly or annually, as you specify) on which of your staff has booked and attended our sessions during a given period. We will also send you an end-of-year certificate if your staff have volunteered for a total of five or more of our sessions.
Employers can also get benefits from sponsoring Worktree.