Entrepreneur Me is a five-hour workshop, usually delivered in one day, to help those with a business idea to sketch it, raise crowd funding, draft a business plan and pitch to dragons.
Learners will participate in the following sessions:
- Prepare To Dare – how and why to do things differently.
- Innovate Now – create and get crowd-funding for a new business idea.
- Talking Benefits (WorkOut) – interview guest entrepreneurs about why they do it.
- Core Business Plan Now – recruit a team to draft a one-hour business plan.
- Hear My Pitch – present plan to a bank manager to get a loan.