Employers benefit from encouraging their staff to volunteer in Worktree sessions.
- Easy type of volunteering – no prep, no pressure, no prior qualifications needed.
- Makes staff feel good (see testimonials) and helps your business feel good about helping in the community.
- Recruitment – talking to young people helps them think about joining your company.
- Skill development – talking to young people helps staff to develop communication skills.
- Better society – the whole community because it helps young people become employable and are economy stronger.
We will email you regular reports (monthly, termly or annually, as you specify) on which of your staff has booked and attended our sessions during a given period. We will also send you an end-of-year certificate if your staff have volunteered for a total of five or more of our sessions.
Employers can also get benefits from sponsoring Worktree.