Everyone in the company should do this – staff enjoy Worktree’s Wellbeing WorkOut session
Nine members of the Staff Wellbeing Network at Argos-Sainsbury’s got their first taste of Worktree’s new ‘Wellbeing WorkOut At Work’ workshop. This involved a carousel of one-to-one conversations on themes including: sleep, social media, eating, loneliness, anger, exercise and kindness.
In post-session questionnaire evaluation:
- 100% agreed and 82% strongly agreed ‘This session helped me to get to know my colleagues better’
- 100% agreed and 63% strongly agreed ‘I now feel more open talking with colleagues about my wellbeing’
- 100% agreed and 36% strongly agreed ‘The session has improved my sense of wellbeing’
- 100% agreed and 73% strongly agreed ‘I think everyone in the company should do this’.
Participants commented that what they enjoyed best was:
- Getting to know new people in the business and talking about topics I wouldn’t normally.
- Meeting new people and building positive relationships.
- an open, honest theme, good facilitation, easy conversations and no pressure.
- No obligation to talk, being comfortable about what to say.
- Getting to know my colleagues on a more personal level, I learnt about myself.
- Understanding how to look after myself better and talk about things that I hadn’t thought about or spoken about before.
- Talking openly with colleagues about personal topics that I would not usually talk about.
- Great way to meet new colleagues and to look at ways and new ways to handle different situations. It was a brilliant session.
If you would like your team to experience ‘Wellbeing WorkOut At Work’, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 07962 838685.
On Tuesday 7th November 2023, Worktree welcomed 50 business leaders, teachers and volunteers to its annual awards evening at MK:U Innovation Hub in Central Milton Keynes. The awards were based on the number of Virtual Career Workout sessions attended by volunteers...
For the third year running, students from Ousedale School took part in a unique one-day employability training experience hosted by Dentons law firm in Central Milton Keynes. 14 sixth-formers were put through their paces in a variety of roles including job applicant,...
TXM Group has agreed to continue sponsoring Milton Keynes based charity Worktree for the 10th consecutive year. During the previous 12 months Worktree enabled 7,000 secondary students to meet and ask questions of circa 500 people from a multitude of careers in 300...