Everyone in the company should do this – staff enjoy Worktree’s Wellbeing WorkOut session
Nine members of the Staff Wellbeing Network at Argos-Sainsbury’s got their first taste of Worktree’s new ‘Wellbeing WorkOut At Work’ workshop. This involved a carousel of one-to-one conversations on themes including: sleep, social media, eating, loneliness, anger, exercise and kindness.
In post-session questionnaire evaluation:
- 100% agreed and 82% strongly agreed ‘This session helped me to get to know my colleagues better’
- 100% agreed and 63% strongly agreed ‘I now feel more open talking with colleagues about my wellbeing’
- 100% agreed and 36% strongly agreed ‘The session has improved my sense of wellbeing’
- 100% agreed and 73% strongly agreed ‘I think everyone in the company should do this’.
Participants commented that what they enjoyed best was:
- Getting to know new people in the business and talking about topics I wouldn’t normally.
- Meeting new people and building positive relationships.
- an open, honest theme, good facilitation, easy conversations and no pressure.
- No obligation to talk, being comfortable about what to say.
- Getting to know my colleagues on a more personal level, I learnt about myself.
- Understanding how to look after myself better and talk about things that I hadn’t thought about or spoken about before.
- Talking openly with colleagues about personal topics that I would not usually talk about.
- Great way to meet new colleagues and to look at ways and new ways to handle different situations. It was a brilliant session.
If you would like your team to experience ‘Wellbeing WorkOut At Work’, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 07962 838685.
Laura Stevens is a Digital Project Executive at ICAEW. Laura's job is to manage projects in the Digital and IT sector."Managing a project can be done in four key stages. Initiation – Taking a really cool idea and seeing if we want to build...
On 23rd October, Worktree delivered a day of ‘Wellbeing WorkOut’ sessions for Year 9 students at The Hazeley Academy.Eight groups of approximately 30 students participated in a one-hour carousel of peer conversations about wellbeing. Each...
Former Oakgrove School students Simon Thorpe and Emily Munford take part in Career WorkOut at their old School
Former Oakgrove School pupils, Simon Thorpe and Emily Munford, recently took part in a Career WorkOut session at their old School. Simon is a Level 6 IT Apprentice at Network Rail and started this in role in September 2018. Emily is currently...