Everyone in the company should do this – staff enjoy Worktree’s Wellbeing WorkOut session
Nine members of the Staff Wellbeing Network at Argos-Sainsbury’s got their first taste of Worktree’s new ‘Wellbeing WorkOut At Work’ workshop. This involved a carousel of one-to-one conversations on themes including: sleep, social media, eating, loneliness, anger, exercise and kindness.
In post-session questionnaire evaluation:
- 100% agreed and 82% strongly agreed ‘This session helped me to get to know my colleagues better’
- 100% agreed and 63% strongly agreed ‘I now feel more open talking with colleagues about my wellbeing’
- 100% agreed and 36% strongly agreed ‘The session has improved my sense of wellbeing’
- 100% agreed and 73% strongly agreed ‘I think everyone in the company should do this’.
Participants commented that what they enjoyed best was:
- Getting to know new people in the business and talking about topics I wouldn’t normally.
- Meeting new people and building positive relationships.
- an open, honest theme, good facilitation, easy conversations and no pressure.
- No obligation to talk, being comfortable about what to say.
- Getting to know my colleagues on a more personal level, I learnt about myself.
- Understanding how to look after myself better and talk about things that I hadn’t thought about or spoken about before.
- Talking openly with colleagues about personal topics that I would not usually talk about.
- Great way to meet new colleagues and to look at ways and new ways to handle different situations. It was a brilliant session.
If you would like your team to experience ‘Wellbeing WorkOut At Work’, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 07962 838685.
Hundreds of Milton Keynes schoolchildren enjoyed their chance to play Worktree’s Find Your Job cards game at theMK Innovates STEM show in Middleton Hall, thecentre:mk. Worktree Chair Alan Bullen and trustees Ayesha Shokar and Rachel Brockway organised and ran the...
The opportunity to understand and explore an industry that one day may become a young person’s future is invaluable – Hannah Towns, Amazon
Hannah Towns is an Operations Intern at Amazon and has only been in her role for 3 months. Hannah approached Worktree a few months ago to discuss getting involved with Worktree events. Read on to find out more about why Hannah wants to get involved. "I came across...
Worktree welcomes Xero, a cloud accounting software business, as the latest local company to join its Virtual Career WorkOut program. Early in March Meredith Cade-Westcombe, a Customer Experience Team Leader (Banking & Security) for Xero since 2015, took part in...