Everyone in the company should do this – staff enjoy Worktree’s Wellbeing WorkOut session
Nine members of the Staff Wellbeing Network at Argos-Sainsbury’s got their first taste of Worktree’s new ‘Wellbeing WorkOut At Work’ workshop. This involved a carousel of one-to-one conversations on themes including: sleep, social media, eating, loneliness, anger, exercise and kindness.
In post-session questionnaire evaluation:
- 100% agreed and 82% strongly agreed ‘This session helped me to get to know my colleagues better’
- 100% agreed and 63% strongly agreed ‘I now feel more open talking with colleagues about my wellbeing’
- 100% agreed and 36% strongly agreed ‘The session has improved my sense of wellbeing’
- 100% agreed and 73% strongly agreed ‘I think everyone in the company should do this’.
Participants commented that what they enjoyed best was:
- Getting to know new people in the business and talking about topics I wouldn’t normally.
- Meeting new people and building positive relationships.
- an open, honest theme, good facilitation, easy conversations and no pressure.
- No obligation to talk, being comfortable about what to say.
- Getting to know my colleagues on a more personal level, I learnt about myself.
- Understanding how to look after myself better and talk about things that I hadn’t thought about or spoken about before.
- Talking openly with colleagues about personal topics that I would not usually talk about.
- Great way to meet new colleagues and to look at ways and new ways to handle different situations. It was a brilliant session.
If you would like your team to experience ‘Wellbeing WorkOut At Work’, contact email@example.com, tel 07962 838685.
I wanted to give something back to the community – Cheryl Lamin – UCC Coffee
Worktree are delighted to have been contacted by Cheryl Lamin of UCC Coffee who wants to engage more with our local Schools and young people. Cheryl is a Learning & Development Manager at UCC Coffee UK and has been working there for 6 years. "I decided to take...
Treat Street Sanj says ‘don’t let the system tell you want you can achieve’
Entrepreneur Sanj Chandi, 28, founder of Treat Street in MK1 shopping park next to stadium:mk, says it's important for young people to not be limited by their school experiences. Having started up his business aged 23, he's interested in talking to young people about...
Worktree intern wins Buckingham University award
Margarida 'Maggie' Neves, Worktree's Social Media Marketing intern, has been presented with a 'B Enterprising Student of the Year' award by the University of Buckingham, where she has recently completed a degree, for her internship with Worktree. "Taking part in one...