Everyone in the company should do this – staff enjoy Worktree’s Wellbeing WorkOut session
Nine members of the Staff Wellbeing Network at Argos-Sainsbury’s got their first taste of Worktree’s new ‘Wellbeing WorkOut At Work’ workshop. This involved a carousel of one-to-one conversations on themes including: sleep, social media, eating, loneliness, anger, exercise and kindness.
In post-session questionnaire evaluation:
- 100% agreed and 82% strongly agreed ‘This session helped me to get to know my colleagues better’
- 100% agreed and 63% strongly agreed ‘I now feel more open talking with colleagues about my wellbeing’
- 100% agreed and 36% strongly agreed ‘The session has improved my sense of wellbeing’
- 100% agreed and 73% strongly agreed ‘I think everyone in the company should do this’.
Participants commented that what they enjoyed best was:
- Getting to know new people in the business and talking about topics I wouldn’t normally.
- Meeting new people and building positive relationships.
- an open, honest theme, good facilitation, easy conversations and no pressure.
- No obligation to talk, being comfortable about what to say.
- Getting to know my colleagues on a more personal level, I learnt about myself.
- Understanding how to look after myself better and talk about things that I hadn’t thought about or spoken about before.
- Talking openly with colleagues about personal topics that I would not usually talk about.
- Great way to meet new colleagues and to look at ways and new ways to handle different situations. It was a brilliant session.
If you would like your team to experience ‘Wellbeing WorkOut At Work’, contact email@example.com, tel 07962 838685.
MK Community Foundation has awarded Worktree a Community Grant to develop online resources in response to Covid. The project will develop its Career Snapshot library and a virtual form of Career WorkOut. The work has begun, in a collaboration with Prominent Media and...
Covid 19 has shaken Worktree to its roots. What, no more face-to-face employer encounters in schools?! The team’s creative juices have had to flow and we’ve come up with an exciting online offer including Career Snapshot videos, live Virtual Career WorkOut sessions...
Damian Kane, Finance Controller for Personal Group, contacted Worktree last month, just before a Board meeting to discuss lack of funds since our work in schools has dried up, to talk about a possible donation. Working closely with Damian and the trustees of Personal...