Everyone in the company should do this – staff enjoy Worktree’s Wellbeing WorkOut session
Nine members of the Staff Wellbeing Network at Argos-Sainsbury’s got their first taste of Worktree’s new ‘Wellbeing WorkOut At Work’ workshop. This involved a carousel of one-to-one conversations on themes including: sleep, social media, eating, loneliness, anger, exercise and kindness.
In post-session questionnaire evaluation:
- 100% agreed and 82% strongly agreed ‘This session helped me to get to know my colleagues better’
- 100% agreed and 63% strongly agreed ‘I now feel more open talking with colleagues about my wellbeing’
- 100% agreed and 36% strongly agreed ‘The session has improved my sense of wellbeing’
- 100% agreed and 73% strongly agreed ‘I think everyone in the company should do this’.
Participants commented that what they enjoyed best was:
- Getting to know new people in the business and talking about topics I wouldn’t normally.
- Meeting new people and building positive relationships.
- an open, honest theme, good facilitation, easy conversations and no pressure.
- No obligation to talk, being comfortable about what to say.
- Getting to know my colleagues on a more personal level, I learnt about myself.
- Understanding how to look after myself better and talk about things that I hadn’t thought about or spoken about before.
- Talking openly with colleagues about personal topics that I would not usually talk about.
- Great way to meet new colleagues and to look at ways and new ways to handle different situations. It was a brilliant session.
If you would like your team to experience ‘Wellbeing WorkOut At Work’, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 07962 838685.
Graeme Woodhouse has been a Compliance Monitoring Consultant at Santander UK PLC since 2018. Recently he and Santander colleague Libby Hallows took part in Career WorkOut at Sir Herbert Leon Academy. "These sessions are great fun and engaging," said Graeme, "also...
Suzanne Moss, Business Manager at Ringway (highway maintenance services), attended a Career WorkOut session with Year 10 students at Sir Herbert Leon Academy. “As it was National Careers Week, I went online to book up for a Worktree Career WorkOut session and brought...
I found this to be an incredibly rewarding experience – Lily Harrison, Dentons UK and Middle East LLP Dentons
Lily Harrison of Dentons is a Paralegal in the Property Litigation department and a Future-Trainee solicitor, due to commence a Training Contract in 2021. Lily has been at the firm in her current role since April 2018. "I became aware of the Career WorkOut sessions...