This gives students the opportunity to chat to members of the public in an informal setting. They develop the skills of communication to unknown adults, personal presentation, e.g. handshakes and eye contact, and question styles.
- Police Officer because of Worktree
- Personal Group colleagues enjoy Worktree volunteering – it’s easy!
- Worktree celebrates 30 years of innovation with volunteering awards
- Conversations with school visitors changed my life
- It helps me remember the joys and pains of being young – Nirasha Ramlugan, Just Simply Change Ltd