This gives students the opportunity to chat to members of the public in an informal setting. They develop the skills of communication to unknown adults, personal presentation, e.g. handshakes and eye contact, and question styles.
- The opportunity to understand and explore an industry that one day may become a young person’s future is invaluable – Hannah Towns, Amazon
- Inspiring young people by providing a real example of work – Meredith Cade-Westcombe, Xero
- Virtual Career WorkOut launches in MK schools
- Find Your Job in 25 Conversations
- MK Council funds Career WorkOut onlining