I liked how the volunteer guests treated our students with complete respect and as adults. It was well run and fast moving so our students remained interested. I was apprehensive about the session as I didn’t think our students would engage well but they did and it was really fantastic – the best careers session we have had.
- St Paul’s School students celebrate International Women in Engineering Day with UCC Coffee
- I want to give young people a wider view of the Construction industry – Tracy Cousins, NHBC
- I wanted to give something back to the community – Cheryl Lamin – UCC Coffee
- Treat Street Sanj says ‘don’t let the system tell you want you can achieve’
- Worktree intern wins Buckingham University award