I liked how the volunteer guests treated our students with complete respect and as adults. It was well run and fast moving so our students remained interested. I was apprehensive about the session as I didn’t think our students would engage well but they did and it was really fantastic – the best careers session we have had.
- The opportunity to understand and explore an industry that one day may become a young person’s future is invaluable – Hannah Towns, Amazon
- Inspiring young people by providing a real example of work – Meredith Cade-Westcombe, Xero
- Virtual Career WorkOut launches in MK schools
- Find Your Job in 25 Conversations
- MK Council funds Career WorkOut onlining