I was striking a few conversations up with students about what their dream job was (as I am fortunate to do mine for a living) and I was shocked by how many of them were worried that they hadn’t decided what they wanted to do. They’re only 14/15 and seem to have a large amount of pressure on them to have a goal of what they want to get out of their lives.
- Worktree celebrates 30 years of innovation with volunteering awards
- Conversations with school visitors changed my life
- It helps me remember the joys and pains of being young – Nirasha Ramlugan, Just Simply Change Ltd
- Take time out to interact with students – James Mansfield-Sturgess, MK City Council
- Worktree celebrates its 30th year