It is great to see the interaction between the pupils and employers. The pupils are learning valuable life skills in communication by the questions they ask and listening to the answers given. Even shaking hands and introducing themselves will help their social skills and give them ideas of what jobs they may like to do in the future.
- The opportunity to understand and explore an industry that one day may become a young person’s future is invaluable – Hannah Towns, Amazon
- Inspiring young people by providing a real example of work – Meredith Cade-Westcombe, Xero
- Virtual Career WorkOut launches in MK schools
- Find Your Job in 25 Conversations
- MK Council funds Career WorkOut onlining