It is great to see the interaction between the pupils and employers. The pupils are learning valuable life skills in communication by the questions they ask and listening to the answers given. Even shaking hands and introducing themselves will help their social skills and give them ideas of what jobs they may like to do in the future.
- It’s a really engaging way to support schools in the local community – Catherine Suter, Volkswagen Group UK Ltd
- Career WorkOut volunteering is good for Women in Transport
- If you are considering volunteering 40 mins of your time to a virtual Career WorkOut session, just go for it! – Kaseya Chisala, Network Rail
- Hundreds of children visit MK Innovates exhibition
- The opportunity to understand and explore an industry that one day may become a young person’s future is invaluable – Hannah Towns, Amazon