It is great to see the interaction between the pupils and employers. The pupils are learning valuable life skills in communication by the questions they ask and listening to the answers given. Even shaking hands and introducing themselves will help their social skills and give them ideas of what jobs they may like to do in the future.
- Worktree celebrates 30 years of innovation with volunteering awards
- Conversations with school visitors changed my life
- It helps me remember the joys and pains of being young – Nirasha Ramlugan, Just Simply Change Ltd
- Take time out to interact with students – James Mansfield-Sturgess, MK City Council
- Worktree celebrates its 30th year