I have attended a number of events where volunteers interact with school students. When I was at the BBC I helped drive the annual BBC News School Report day. And I have been involved with Robert Peston’s “Speakers for Schools” and also Founders4Schools. All of these groups do excellent work trying to inspire large numbers of young people into believing in themselves.
- St Paul’s School students celebrate International Women in Engineering Day with UCC Coffee
- I want to give young people a wider view of the Construction industry – Tracy Cousins, NHBC
- I wanted to give something back to the community – Cheryl Lamin – UCC Coffee
- Treat Street Sanj says ‘don’t let the system tell you want you can achieve’
- Worktree intern wins Buckingham University award