I have attended a number of events where volunteers interact with school students. When I was at the BBC I helped drive the annual BBC News School Report day. And I have been involved with Robert Peston’s “Speakers for Schools” and also Founders4Schools. All of these groups do excellent work trying to inspire large numbers of young people into believing in themselves.
- The opportunity to understand and explore an industry that one day may become a young person’s future is invaluable – Hannah Towns, Amazon
- Inspiring young people by providing a real example of work – Meredith Cade-Westcombe, Xero
- Virtual Career WorkOut launches in MK schools
- Find Your Job in 25 Conversations
- MK Council funds Career WorkOut onlining