I have attended a number of events where volunteers interact with school students. When I was at the BBC I helped drive the annual BBC News School Report day. And I have been involved with Robert Peston’s “Speakers for Schools” and also Founders4Schools. All of these groups do excellent work trying to inspire large numbers of young people into believing in themselves.
- Worktree celebrates 30 years of innovation with volunteering awards
- Conversations with school visitors changed my life
- It helps me remember the joys and pains of being young – Nirasha Ramlugan, Just Simply Change Ltd
- Take time out to interact with students – James Mansfield-Sturgess, MK City Council
- Worktree celebrates its 30th year