Parents have picked up on the value of the Career WorkOut sessions we’ve run for all students this year. Our recent parental survey results have just come in and there has been a significant increase in parents’ rating of careers advice – up 7% on last year’s survey.
- Corporate volunteers shine at Worktree’s annual awards
- Ousedale students return to Dentons Den
- TXM Group shares careers stories with school students
- St Paul’s School students celebrate International Women in Engineering Day with UCC Coffee
- I want to give young people a wider view of the Construction industry – Tracy Cousins, NHBC