By promoting the work we do in the police we want to enforce that you don’t just have to be in uniform racing around on blue lights, but there are many roles civilian and officer that cab be fulfilled. Each of the puzzle pieces making up one big organisation that works together. By planting seeds in the young people’s minds may just determine what life path they choose.
- The opportunity to understand and explore an industry that one day may become a young person’s future is invaluable – Hannah Towns, Amazon
- Inspiring young people by providing a real example of work – Meredith Cade-Westcombe, Xero
- Virtual Career WorkOut launches in MK schools
- Find Your Job in 25 Conversations
- MK Council funds Career WorkOut onlining