When you make big decisions, like picking our A-level options, I was thinking I may be in trouble if I don’t know yet, but when you hear them say that you’re going to be ok, you relax a bit more. When you’re stressed you don’t think clearly.
- Hundreds of children visit MK Innovates exhibition
- The opportunity to understand and explore an industry that one day may become a young person’s future is invaluable – Hannah Towns, Amazon
- Inspiring young people by providing a real example of work – Meredith Cade-Westcombe, Xero
- Virtual Career WorkOut launches in MK schools
- Find Your Job in 25 Conversations