Everyone didn’t end up doing what their dreams were as a teenager, so they had to change their minds and I realise it is important to have dreams but have a backup plan as well.
- The opportunity to understand and explore an industry that one day may become a young person’s future is invaluable – Hannah Towns, Amazon
- Inspiring young people by providing a real example of work – Meredith Cade-Westcombe, Xero
- Virtual Career WorkOut launches in MK schools
- Find Your Job in 25 Conversations
- MK Council funds Career WorkOut onlining