Career WorkOut made me feel I must keep pushing hard. You see these people, you realise there are a lot of people who might want to do the same thing as you. Some people get stuff through family. You have to find ways to get advantages.
- The opportunity to understand and explore an industry that one day may become a young person’s future is invaluable – Hannah Towns, Amazon
- Inspiring young people by providing a real example of work – Meredith Cade-Westcombe, Xero
- Virtual Career WorkOut launches in MK schools
- Find Your Job in 25 Conversations
- MK Council funds Career WorkOut onlining